Latest Hotline -- Executive Nominations
7:01 PM || December 9, 2013
For the information of all Republican Senators, Senator Reid has filed cloture on the following ten Executive Nominations. Under the regular order these motions will ripen on Wednesday, December 11th.
1) Executive Calendar #378, Chai Rachel Feldblum, of the District of Columbia, to be a Member of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (8 hours);
2) Executive Calendar #330, Elizabeth A. Wolford, of New York, to be US District Judge for the Western District of New York (2 hours);
3) Executive Calendar #347, Landya B. McCafferty, of New Hampshire, to be US District Judge for the District of New Hampshire (2 hours);
4) Executive Calendar #361, Patricia M. Wald, of the District of Columbia, to be a Member of the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board (8 hours);
5) Executive Calendar #348, Brian Morris, of Montana, to be United States District Judge for the District of Montana (2 hours);
6) Executive Calendar #349, Susan P. Watters, of Montana, to be United States District Judge for the District of Montana (2 hours);
7) Executive Calendar #358, Deborah Lee James, of Virginia, to be Secretary of the Air Force (8 hours);
8) Executive Calendar #444, Heather Anne Higginbottom, of the District of Columbia, to be Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources (8 hours);
9) Executive Calendar #406, Anne W. Patterson, of Virginia, a Career Member of the Senior Foreign Service, Class of Career Ambassador, to be an Assistant Secretary of State (Near Eastern Affairs) (8 hours);
10) Executive Calendar #450, Jeh Charles Johnson, of New Jersey, to be Secretary of Homeland Security (30 hours).